"Since the stay at home order and all of the challenges of COVID-19, it has been very difficult to stay active and continue growing my skills as a young athlete. The progression and strength that I have gotten through these few weeks of training are phenomenal. The coaches are top of the line.
"The Powercore 360 sessions are a standout from any training sessions our daughter has ever participated in. The preparation and coaching she has gotten this far from these clinics has propelled her from being a good athlete to a standout athlete. The results are phenomenal!
"Thank you for providing training during our stay home time. My daughter has been very engaged and motivated, setting an alarm every day to get up and exercise all on her own. Your guidance, Physical Therapy & Injury Prevention information and hearing from a professional player has really motivated her to work towards her goals."
KARIM ABDEL WAHAB
- National Director of Training for 12 Rehabilitation Centers for Nation's Largest Spine Center
- Published Author: 1) Spine & Back Care Books & Articles, 2) Contributing Author Book: Back In Shape, 3) Consumer Guide Book: 50 Ways To Reduce Back Pain, 4) Articles on Back Strength in various magazines such as Shape and others.
- Injury Prevention Consultant to fortune 500 companies such as General Motors, Shell, ExxonMobil, Texas Instruments, Target and others.
- Strength & Conditioning and Power Hitting Consultant for Division I, II and Junior College NCAA Volleyball Programs, Front Range Volleyball Club, Northern Lights, Amarillo Elite.
- Trained Club, Collegiate, Olympic & Professional Athletes, including State, National, & World Champions. Sports include: Baseball, Softball, Golf, Tennis, Hockey, Volleyball, Lacrosse, Football, Track & Field and others for over 20 years.
- Developed Arm, Bat, Club Head, Stick and Racquet Speed & Vertical Jump Programs for Baseball, Softball, Golf, Tennis, Hockey, Volleyball and others.
- Has Trained Thousands of Explosive Athletes, from Youth to Professionals, including State, National & World Champions.
Improve Hitting & Throwing
See immediate improvements in skills and mechanics through our proven High-Level PC360 training
Reduce Injury Risk
Re-adjust their mechanics to avoid hitting issues (shoulder, back) and common Baseball & Softball injuries
Using our state of the art technology we will analyze their current skills and noticeably improve their areas of weakness to make them stronger, faster and more powerful, quickly
By stepping up their game and giving more support to their teammates, they will play stronger and feel more confident in all aspects
Need More Information
Email Coach Nicole at - email@example.com
or call 303-587-1183
Sprinter & Hurdler Coach - University of South Carolina
- Coached & Trained Top Division I & NCAA National Champion Sprinter in 2019; Trained Sprinter who has run fastest 400 meter time in the World ths far in 2020
- Has trained Division I Conference Champions, National Champions & Olympic Sprinters, Hurdlers & Jumpers
- Developed & Trained Arm Speed, Vertical Jump, Acceleration, Foot Speed other Explosive Athletic Development Programs
- Undergraduate Degree in Exercise Science
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Coach
Karim develops and and/or contributes to many of the PC360 speed and vertical jump programs
A graduate of the University of Iowa College of Medicine, with a Masters of Physical Therapy. She has been in practice for over 20 years with specializations, in Manual Osteopathic Medicine, Myofascial Release, Functional Mechanics of Movement, Certified Strength and Conditioning, Pilates Reformer and Apparatus Certification, and Pediatric Orthopedics.
She is the owner of Prime Athletics, a company whose focus is to train, educate and empower young female athletes from ages 8-18 years of age. She is the Director of Athlete Development and Injury Prevention at ClevPRIME Volleyball Club.
She has spent the last 4 years as the 11-1 National team head coach at AVC, qualifying her team in 2018 (the first year the 11’s age group was invited to GJNC). Kelly Fieseler is recognized locally and nationally as a leader in developing techniques and coaching methods for the 13 and under age group.
Kelly has played an integral role in rehabbing many local players and getting them back on the court healthy and ready to play for their respective grade schools, high schools and colleges.
- Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science from the University of Iowa.
- Currently pursuing master’s degree in Biomechanics from the University of Northern Colorado.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, FRC mobility specialist, StrongFirst Level 1 Kettlebell, and USA Weightlifting Level 1 Sports Performance Coach.
- Coached strength and conditioning for Division I athletes including: Baseball, Softball, Basketball, Football, Volleyball, Soccer, Hockey, Swim & Dive, Track & Field, Gymnastics, Dance, and Cheer.
- Competed with the University of Iowa at UCA College Cheerleading Nationals.
- Developed mobility, body control, and jump programs for elite dancers and cheerleaders.
- Human performance coach who has helped athletes of all ages achieve their individual and team goals through holistic, pain free, effective, movement based training.
- 18 Open 3rd Place Finish
- 4 Year Setter for University of Colorado
- ESPN Top 25 List for 2012 Class
- All American
- All PAC 12
- 2 World Championships with Team USA Youth and Junior
- 4 Year Professional Player
- One Price, Unlimited Classes -
Unlimited Access to All Classes!
Train Anytime, Anywhere!