Powercore 360’s Volleyball Clinics
- Come for the Training, Leave with the Skills for Future Success -
Our coaches talk about how we train volleyball athletes to hit with more power and with less stress to the shoulders and arms.
1) Billy Glisan , Founder & Developer Powercore 360; has trained 1000's of youth to professional athletes.
2) Jim Miret , Former USA Youth National Team Head Coach and Front Range Volleyball Club Head Coach.
3) Ryan Ammerman , Former Two-Time Division 1 Collegiate National Champion, USA Men’s Olympic Team Member and Former Professional Player.
4) Tara Mueller , Former Division 1 Collegiate All American (University of Nebraska), USA Junior National Team Member and Former Professional Player.
Ready to Hit Harder & Jump Higher?
What: This clinic is focused on increasing:1) arm speed (hitting power) and 2) vertical jump.
Where: Front Range Volleyball Club, 8480 Uptown Drive, Suite 100, Englewood, Colorado, 80112, (303)-770-9435
August 1-3, 2018
Session 1 - 8:00 am - 11:30 am (10.5 hours of focused volleyball power hitting and volleyball vertical jump training)
Who: The first 10 serious players to register, age 14-18.
Cost: $699 per athlete, includes: the 1) the Clinic & Professional Instruction, 2) the Powercore 360 Advanced Training System, 3) a 60-Day Written Power Hitting Program and 4) 60-Day Written Vertical Jump Program.
Hall of Fame NCAA Head Coach
"The Powercore 360 is the the best tool I know of for teaching an athlete how to feel the optimal sequence for generating the power to serve or spike a volleyball!"
Head Coach Front Ranger Volleyball Club
& Former Junior National Team Coach
"We use the Powercore 360 to help develop proper hitting mechanics and increase power. Its an invaluable tool for our players of all ages!"
Pro Volleyball Player
"My work with Powercore 360 benefitted me through injury rehabilitation, injury prevention, core strengthen and awareness, which was implemented specifically to volleyball skills such as hitting, serving and setting!"