Baseball & Softball Power Hitting Programs
The 30-day, Powercore 360 Power Hitting Programs are designed for healthy athletes in these age groups (9-11 or 12-14 years of age and over), with the expectation of increasing bat speed safely by 4-16 MPH (depending on age & developmental levels).
Note: These programs require the use of the Full Body Training System.
These programs focus on the proper development of:
- Use of the feet, legs and pelvis to take advantage of ground reaction forces
- Linear & rotational power from the pelvis, hips, spine, shoulders, arms & hands
- Resisted & overspeed core work (as appropriate by age group)
- Improved power hitting mechanics and balance throughout swing
- Increased bat speed & ball velocity
These digital downloads have easy to follow, step-by-step instructions for drills, sets and repetitions to be performed 3x’s per week for 30-minutes per session.
All Program Sales are Final - No Refunds.
- Free Shipping TO US on all orders over $100
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way