Baseball & Softball Arm Care & Core Strength Program
- Free shipping orders over $100 Continental USA
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The 30-day, Powercore 360 Arm Care & Core Strength Programs are designed for healthy athletes in these age groups (12-14, or 15 years of age and over), with the expectation of increasing arm speed safely by 4-6 MPH (depending on age & developmental levels).
Note: These programs require the use of the Full Body Training System.
These programs focus on the proper development of:
- Use of the feet, legs and pelvis to take advantage of ground reaction forces
- Linear & rotational power from the pelvis, hips, spine, shoulders, arms & hands
- Resisted & overspeed core work (as appropriate by age group)
- Improved pitching & throwing mechanics and balance throughout throw
- Increased arm speed & ball velocity
These digital downloads have easy to follow, step-by-step instructions for drills, sets and repetitions to be performed 3x’s per week for 30-60 minutes per session.
All Program Sales are Final - No Refunds.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.