"We provide the expertise, programs, guidance and tracking to ensure your athletes' perform at their highest level, improving their mechanics, power, speed, vertical & quickness, while preventing injuries."
Power Hitting & Arm Speed
Foot Speed, Agility & Quickness
Powercore 360's World-Class Team & Ability
Billy's experience & expertise
- National Director of Training for 12 Rehabilitation Centers for Nation's Largest Spine Center
- Published Author: 1) Spine & Back Care Books & Articles, 2) Contributing Author Book: Back In Shape, 3) Consumer Guide Book: 50 Ways To Reduce Back Pain, 4) Articles on Back Strength in various magazines such as Shape and others.
- Injury Prevention Consultant to many fortune 500 companies such as General Motors, Shell, ExxonMobil, Texas Instruments, Target and others.
- Strength & Conditioning and Power Hitting Consultant for Division I, II and Junior College NCAA Volleyball Programs, Front Range Volleyball Club, Northern Lights, Amarillo Elite.
- Trained Club, Collegiate, Olympic & Professional Athletes, including State, National, & World Champions. Sports include: Baseball, Softball, Golf, Tennis, Hockey, Volleyball, Lacrosse, Football, Track & Field and others for over 20 years.
- Developed Arm, Bat, Club Head, Stick and Racquet Speed & Vertical Jump Programs for Baseball, Softball, Golf, Tennis, Hockey, Volleyball and others.
- Has Trained Thousands of Explosive Athletes, from Youth to Professionals, including State, National & World Champions.
Karim Abdel Wahab
Karim's Experience & Expertise
- Sprinter's, Hurdlers & Jumpers Coach at Colorado State University.
- Trained Athletes who have set 12 NCAA Div. I School Records in the Sprints and Hurdles.
- Josanne Lucas - 2015 Trinidad & Tobago National Champion in the 400-meters.
- Abdel Wahab has Represented Egypt as a Team Coach at the 2010 African Championships, 2011 World Outdoor Championships, 2012 World Indoor Championships, 2012 Summer Olympics in London and at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.
- Six All-America Honors, One Honorable Mention All-America Honor.
- Abdel Wahab was a personal coach for Janay DeLoach at the 2015 Beijing. World Outdoor Championships, 2016 Portland World Indoor Championships and the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.
- 2016 U.S. Olympic Trials/Olympics: Placed third in the long jump (22-9/6.93m) to qualify for the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro. DeLoach finished in 13th place in Rio.
- Amr Seoud: National Record Holder in the 100 meters (10.13 in 2011) and the 200 meters (20.36 in 2010).
- Anas Beshr: Qualified for the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro with a National Record time of 45.40 in the 400 meters.