Father of Baseball Player
Triple Crown Baseball CEO - Dave King
Let's Be Honest!
Most youth sports programs just jam pack as many athletes in the session as possible, with little focus on individual instruction.
We purposefully cap our athlete numbers at 20 maximum to maintain the quality of the instruction & training.
"Our players finished the program with a renewed sense of competitiveness, a desire to hit harder, and be a bigger impact for their team. As a club, we continue to use the equipment to improve our hitters abilities, and we are seeing great improvements."
Sports aren't just about being the best athlete, they're also about believing you're the best athlete.
We not only track performance data, we also track athlete goals, plans and confidence from before the clinic, throughout the entire process.
See immediate improvements in skills and mechanics through our proven High-Level PC360 training
Reduce Injury Risk
Re-adjust their mechanics to avoid mechanics issues (shoulder, back) and common baseball injuries
Using our state of the art technology we will analyze their current skills and noticeably improve their areas of weakness to make them stronger, faster and more powerful, quickly
By stepping up their game and giving more support to their teammates, they will play stronger and feel more confident in all aspects
Who We Are!
Billy Glisan is the founder of Powercore 360 and has over 20 years teaching and training Baseball Athletes
- National Director of Training for 12 Rehabilitation Centers for Nation's Largest Spine Center
- Published Author: 1) Spine & Back Care Books & Articles, 2) Contributing Author Book: Back In Shape, 3) Consumer Guide Book: 50 Ways To Reduce Back Pain, 4) Articles on Back Strength in various magazines such as Shape and others.
- Injury Prevention Consultant to fortune 500 companies such as General Motors, Shell, ExxonMobil, Texas Instruments, Target and others.
- Strength & Conditioning and Power Hitting Consultant for Division I, II and Junior College NCAA Volleyball Programs, Front Range Volleyball Club, Northern Lights, Amarillo Elite.
- Trained Club, Collegiate, Olympic & Professional Athletes, including State, National, & World Champions. Sports include: Baseball, Softball, Golf, Tennis, Hockey, Volleyball, Lacrosse, Football, Track & Field and others for over 20 years.
- Developed Arm, Bat, Club Head, Stick and Racquet Speed & Vertical Jump Programs for Baseball, Softball, Golf, Tennis, Hockey, Volleyball and others.
- Has Trained Thousands of Explosive Athletes, from Youth to Professionals, including State, National & World Champions.
MLB Player training Powercore 360
We gather data for every athlete at our INTRO CLINICS, so athletes have a baseline at the beginning and can compare how they have the progressed in just hours of training.
For those athletes that continue on to one of our multi-training programs, we continue on with gathering data and tailoring programs and training to guarantee progress
2021 Clinic & Training Options
MLB COACH & FORMER PITCHER
"Powercore 360 trains balance, direction, timing, rhythm & separation all at the same time. I love how it works t-spine rotation with scapula movement together."
"Powercore 360 allows you to work faster, through the zone, but, you're still controlling it. Its a night and day difference!"
MLB HITTING COACH
"I dont like it, I love it. Powercore 360 provides immediate feedback on every swing."
Register For Clinics HERE!
MLB Coach - Greg Riddoch
MLB Player - Eric Thames
MLB Player/Coach/Dbat Owner
MLB Player - Andy Burns