Programs Written By Top Collegiate Coaches
XL 'N SPORTS PROGRAM
Acceleration, Speed, Agility & Quickness are critical for an athlete to excel in their sport.
Acceleration is how fast an athlete can go from standing still to top speed. This is critical for almost all athletes.
Speed is how fast an athlete can run at their fastest, typically in a straight direction.
Agility is the athlete's ability to slow down and change direction quickly & efficiently.
Quickness is how fast and athlete can change direction, and perform their sports skills.
XL 'N SPORTS YOUTH
Ages 10 - 13
Youth athletes like to have fun, so, we developed training exercises based around games and interactive athletic & sports movements, so kids learn to move and perform correct sport movements without even know they are training, because it's so much fun. XLN Sports has figured out how to turn training in to games.
XL 'N SPORTS TEEN
For athletes in the High School and above age ranges, we introduce more sport specific training methods using resistance bands, kettle bells, high impact and explosive movements and also skills to jump higher, kick, throw and hit harder and run faster.
All of these attributes are rapidly developed in the XLN Program by teaching & training each athlete how to move their body over the ground, around objects, in space as they move to accelerate, to run at top speed, to slow down, change directions and to perform sports movements quicker, faster and better than their competitors.
World Class Program & Training
Parts of this program inspired by one of the top collegiate and Olympic sprinter coaches in the USA - Karim Abdel Wahab.
Growing up Karim was the second fastest sprinter in Egypt and last season he trained the fastest collegiate sprinter in the nation at Univeristy of South Carolina.
Last year one of his sprinter's finished 4th in the World Games in 2019 and has the fastest 400 meter time in the world in 2020.
Current Programs Available
Speed, Agility & Quickness Development for Volleyball
This $99/month/athlete, 55-minute, 3x/week program is for high school volleyball players wanting to increase their ability to move faster and more explosively. This program will focus on quickness & speed in different directions and distances to improve volleyball specific movements (i.e., approach, jumping, blocking, digging...). This LIVE ONSITE program will be held indoors at Integrity Sports Arena (on the turf area) and/or outdoors on a field, track or in the sand (at various local locations to be announced). Classes are Tues., Thurs. & Sat. 9:00 am - 9:55 am (June 9th - July 4th).
Speed, Agility & Quickness Development for All Athletes
This $99/month/athlete, 55-minute, 3x/week program is for 13-16 year old athletes wanting to increase their ability to move quicker, run faster and perform sports movements more explosively. This LIVE ONSITE program will be held indoors at Integrity Sports Arena (on the turf area) and/or outdoors on a field, track and/or in the sand (at various local locations to be announced). Classes are Tues., Thurs. & Fri. 4:00 pm - 4:55 pm (June 9th - July 3rd).
- National Director of Training for 12 Rehabilitation Centers for Nation's Largest Spine Center
- Published Author: 1) Spine & Back Care Books & Articles, 2) Contributing Author Book: Back In Shape, 3) Consumer Guide Book: 50 Ways To Reduce Back Pain, 4) Articles on Back Strength in various magazines such as Shape and others.
- Injury Prevention Consultant to fortune 500 companies such as General Motors, Shell, ExxonMobil, Texas Instruments, Target and others.
- Strength & Conditioning and Power Hitting Consultant for Division I, II and Junior College NCAA Volleyball Programs, Front Range Volleyball Club, Northern Lights, Amarillo Elite.
- Trained Club, Collegiate, Olympic & Professional Athletes, including State, National, & World Champions. Sports include: Baseball, Softball, Golf, Tennis, Hockey, Volleyball, Lacrosse, Football, Track & Field and others for over 20 years.
- Developed Arm, Bat, Club Head, Stick and Racquet Speed & Vertical Jump Programs for Baseball, Softball, Golf, Tennis, Hockey, Volleyball and others.
- Has Trained Thousands of Explosive Athletes, from Youth to Professionals, including State, National & World Champions.
Need More Information
Email Billy Glisan at - email@example.com
or call 970-556-0435
- Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science from the University of Iowa.
- Currently pursuing master’s degree in Biomechanics from the University of Northern Colorado.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, FRC mobility specialist, StrongFirst Level 1 Kettlebell, and USA Weightlifting Level 1 Sports Performance Coach.
- Coached strength and conditioning for Division I athletes including: Baseball, Softball, Basketball, Football, Volleyball, Soccer, Hockey, Swim & Dive, Track & Field, Gymnastics, Dance, and Cheer.
- Competed with the University of Iowa at UCA College Cheerleading Nationals.
- Developed mobility, body control, and jump programs for elite dancers and cheerleaders.
- Human performance coach who has helped athletes of all ages achieve their individual and team goals through holistic, pain free, effective, movement based training.