Powercore 360’s Softball Clinics
- Come for the Training, Leave with the Skills, Equipment & Program for Future Success -
Kelly Foster & Shelby Babcock, talk about the Powercore 360 Softball Power Pitching Clinic.
1) Kelly Foster, Former pitcher for the Louisville Cardinals, Pitching Coach
2) Shelby Babcock, Former Pitcher at The University of Arizona, Pitching coach
3) Billy Glisan, Founder & Developer Powercore 360; has trained 1000's of youth to professional athletes.
- Take Home Our Advanced Training System -
Included in the clinic is our patented Advanced Training System that each athlete will get to take home. This system is a great tool for both pitching & hitting specific strength training and also is a great teaching tool to speed the learning of pitching & hitting mechanics.
Ready to Throw Harder?
What: This clinic is focused on increasing arm speed & improved pitching mechanics.
Where: Kelly Foster Pitching - 38506 weld county road 27, Eaton, Colorado 80615.
When: December 15th, 2018
Who: The first 6 players to register in each age range
Middle School Ages - 2:00 - 3:00 PM
Middle School Ages - 3:15 - 4:15 PM
High School Ages - 4:30 - 5:30 PM
Cost: $299 per athlete, includes: the 1) the Clinic & Professional Instruction, 2) the Powercore 360 Advanced Training System, 3) a 30-Day Home Program.