We want to give back during this difficult time. Whether you have attended a Powercore 360 (PC360) Volleyball Power Hitting Clinic, purchased our training products, or are new to our company, we want to offer FREE online training options to all volleyball athletes for the foreseeable future.
Just our way of thanking everyone who is part of our Powercore 360 community and we want to extend the offer to those who aren’t.
ONLINE POWER HITTING CLINICS
We have taken the off-the-court content from in our regular 3-Hour On-Site Introductory Clinics and converted it into a 90-Minute Live On-Line Session.
We provide most of the educational & information content that we would be teaching off-the-court in our 3-Hour On-site Clinics:
- Video Breakdown of Power Hitting Mechanics & Technique
- How to Increase Arm Speed
- Injury Prevention - How to Avoid Injuries to the Shoulders, Back & Knees.
- Mental Aspects of Power Hitting
- What College Coaches are Looking for in Hitters
The information in this clinic is important for athletes who want to participate in the online Training Sessions offered below. (This information will help the athletes understand why we do certain exercises for arm swing, hitting, jumping and landing in the follow-up training sessions online).
Note: If you have paid for an upcoming On-Site Clinic in one of our for locations (Cleveland, Denver, Los Angeles or San Antonio) you can attend this session for FREE.
REGISTER - ONLINE CLINIC
ONLINE TRAINING OPTIONS
- Live online training
- Access to 3, 30-45 minute sessions per week
- Interactive (we provide live feedback & coaching for each athlete)
- Suggested Equipment for sessions this equipment will speed the athlete's learning and provides specific strength to hit harder & avoid injuries
$69.99 per session
- Live online training
- Individual athlete training
- 45-60 minute sessions
- Individual athlete assessments for mobility, stability, strength & flexibility
- Individual program development available
- 1 FREE Arm Swing Video Analysis per month
- Recommended Equipment for sessions this equipment will speed the athlete's learning and provides specific strength to hit harder & avoid injuries
Numerous parents have expressed an interest in helping us fund our training as we navigate the current situation. If you'd like to donate please feel free to click the donate button. We appreciate your kind donations!
ONLINE TRAINING VOLLEYBALL COACHES
- Billy Glisan -
PC360 Founder, Performance Coach, Fort Collins, Colorado
OUR ON-SITE LIVE CLINICS
- Arm Swing & Power Hitting Mechanics
- Vertical Jump
- Volleyball Specific Strength & Conditioning
- Injury Prevention (shoulders, knees, ankles, back)
- Mental Training
- Nutrition for Performance
"Our players finished the program with a renewed sense of competitiveness, a desire to hit harder, and be a bigger impact for their team. As a club, we continue to use the equipment to improve our hitters abilities, and we are seeing great improvements."
Sports aren't just about being the best athlete, they're also about believing you're the best athlete.
We not only track performance data, we also track athlete goals, plans and confidence from before the clinic, throughout the entire process.
Improve Power Hitting
See immediate improvements in skills and mechanics through our proven High-Level PC360 training
Reduce Injury Risk
Re-adjust their mechanics to avoid hitting issues (shoulder, back) and common volleyball injuries (knees, ACL, ankles)
Using our state of the art technology we will analyze their current skills and noticeably improve their areas of weakness to make them stronger, faster and more powerful, quickly
By stepping up their game and giving more support to their teammates, they will play stronger and feel more confident in all aspects
WHO WE ARE!
Billy Glisan is the founder of Powercore 360 and has over 20 years teaching and training Volleyball Athletes
- National Director of Training for 12 Rehabilitation Centers for Nation's Largest Spine Center
- Published Author: 1) Spine & Back Care Books & Articles, 2) Contributing Author Book: Back In Shape, 3) Consumer Guide Book: 50 Ways To Reduce Back Pain, 4) Articles on Back Strength in various magazines such as Shape and others.
- Injury Prevention Consultant to fortune 500 companies such as General Motors, Shell, ExxonMobil, Texas Instruments, Target and others.
- Strength & Conditioning and Power Hitting Consultant for Division I, II and Junior College NCAA Volleyball Programs, Front Range Volleyball Club, Northern Lights, Amarillo Elite.
- Trained Club, Collegiate, Olympic & Professional Athletes, including State, National, & World Champions. Sports include: Baseball, Softball, Golf, Tennis, Hockey, Volleyball, Lacrosse, Football, Track & Field and others for over 20 years.
- Developed Arm, Bat, Club Head, Stick and Racquet Speed & Vertical Jump Programs for Baseball, Softball, Golf, Tennis, Hockey, Volleyball and others.
- Has Trained Thousands of Explosive Athletes, from Youth to Professionals, including State, National & World Champions.
We gather data for every athlete at our ONLINE CLINICS, so athletes have a baseline at the beginning and can compare how they have the progressed in just 90 minutes of training.
For those athletes that continue on to one of our multi-training programs, we continue on with gathering data and tailoring programs and training to guarantee progress
Clinic Video Clips